For our client WE Fashion we are currently looking for a Employee Expedition with a lot of perseverance for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability in their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your perseverance and flexibility are therefore indispensable qualities to succeed in this job.
At the department Expedition working hard, smart and together is most important. This department is the begin- and end station of the logistic chain. Every article is received and send out by this department, hence the importance. Since all the stores of WE Fashion are supplied through this department the end time of the Employee Expedition is variable. it depends of the order handling and the transport (trucks) being on time. The work hours are usually from 07:30 – 17:30.
Next to this department the EDC has departments that focus on picking (by light and hand scanners) sorting and replenishment.
What do we expect from you?
- MBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Order picking, Sorting, Scanning);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km);
- Available on short term;
- Available to work in 2 shifts (shifts are between 7:00 and 00:00);
- Experience on a Electric Pallet Truck (or willing to learn this).
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
ATTENTION: Applications that do not meet the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
What do we offer you?
- A varied and independent job in a dynamic environment;
- A fulltime job (38 hours/week after deductions of breaks)
- The ability to earn a steady employment if you function properly;
- A salary of €10,37 gross per hour.
* WE strives to plan their employees for 38 hours p/w. In the quiet periods (Jan-Feb-Oct) it is possible that this will not be achieved.
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an international fashion retailer that focuses on selling clothes , shoes and bags for men, women and children. The organization has 240 stores and approximately 3,000 employees represented in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland. The EDC of our client is located in Utrecht.