Employee Orderpickers / Packers (Fulltime)
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Orderpickers / Packers with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Orderpicking working hard and smart is very important. This department is the key station of the logistic chain. Every article is handled by this department, hence the importance. You will work with a hand scanner.
Next to this department the EDC has departments that focus on the process of incoming goods, sorting, replenishment, expedition and packing.
At all the departments, you need to be available to work in two shifts, between 07:00 and 00:00.
What do we expect from you?
- MBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km).
- Available on short term.
- Available to work in 2 shifts (shifts are between 7:00 and 00:00)
- Experience on a Electric Pallet Truck (or willing to learn this).
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
ATTENTION: Applications and resumes that do not meet the requirements will not be taken into consideration
What do we offer you?
- A varied and independent fulltime job in a dynamic environment;
- A full-time job * (38 hours / week);
- When you functioning proper you are a possible candidate for a contract with WE;
- Salary of € 1.587,73 gross / month for 23jr. and older (38 o.b.v. hours p / w);
* WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p / w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed..
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an international fashion retailer that focuses on selling clothes , shoes and bags for men, women and children. The organization has 240 stores and approximately 3,000 employees represented in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland. The EDC of our client is located in Utrecht.