Employee Returning Goods
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Returning Goods with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Returning Goods the sense of quality and administration is key. This department handle the returnflow of goods, which have to be checked on damages and have to be returned to stock. The Employee Returning Goods will have to be a quality control position with basic order entry experience.
At this department you need to be available to work from 07:00 till 15:30.
What do we expect from you?
- MBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km);
- Available on short term;
- Flexible to work on other departments when necessary.
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
ATTENTION: Applications and resumes that do not meet the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
What do we offer you?
- A varied and independent job in a dynamic environment;
- A full-time job * (38 hours / week);
- When you're functioning properly you are a possible candidate for a contract with WE;
- Salary of € 1.551,60 gross / month for 23jr. and older (38 o.b.v. hours p / w);
* WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p / w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed.
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an international fashion retailer that focuses on selling clothes , shoes and bags for men, women and children. The organization has 240 stores and approximately 3,000 employees represented in the Netherlands , Belgium , Germany, France, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland. The EDC of our client is located in Utrecht.