|Aantal uren per week:||40 uur|
|Salaris (maximum):||€ 11,53|
Wat ga je doen?
Would you like a varied position within logistics? For our client in Nieuwegein we are looking for orderpicker. With this company you can qualify for a permanent contract and there are multipule chances to grow in this company. The company you will work for is 80% automated, how cool! However, your bet cannot be missed for the remaining 20%.
There are various departments where you can show your qualities. Think of the returns department, where you check and ensure that everything is processed correctly. Also there is an department where you will order the items that can’t be taken by the machines. Or you can start packing the products and make them ready for shipment.
This company looks at your abilities and bets. This is in response to career opportunities, how nice is that! So there is enough experience to gain here and you can learn a lot.
So there is something suitable for everyone!
We work in 2 shifts: 07:00 – 16:00 and 16:00 – 01:00. In the evening shift, the evening meal is provided for you for free!
This company is open seven days a week. You can let us know wich days you are available to work, how nice!
This company has a nice informal and multicultural atmosphere. There is a beautiful and cozy canteen with a terrace on the water. In addition, there is always a drink with colleagues on Friday afternoons. Therefore it is a nice place to meet new people.
What do you bring to qualify for this job as orderpicker ?
– You are precise;
– You are fine with varying working hours;
– You master the Dutch or English language;
– You are energetic and want to get started.
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
What’s in it for you?
– A travel allowance of 19 cents per km – even if you come by bicycle;
– Weekend allowance between 19:00 and 01:00 of 130%
– Career opportunities;
– A permanent position;
– A company restaurant where you can have lunch. If you work an evening shift, you will receive a free dinner;
-Drinks on the friday !
– Several team outings per year;
– A pleasant working atmosphere;
-Do you see something that could be done better or more fun? Report it!
Waar ga je werken?
Fulfillment literally means 'to fulfill'. Alpak Shopservices performs all services related to the storage of goods, packaging and shipping them correctly. Our customers receive orders from online sales (web shop), promotional and marketing campaigns, or, for example, telephone sales. We receive these orders at the same time and immediately get to work. Handling returns is also part of the service.
Interested? Give me a call so we can meet up! 030-2714717. You can also send an email to email@example.com
3572 BB Utrecht