|Salary (min.):||€ 2400|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2900|
|Start date||08 augustus 2022|
Do you quickly create a good routine in the work and pick up the work quickly, so you can independently perform the tasks? Then we are looking for you!
For our client in Diemen Zuid we are looking for assembly workers!
It is a technical company where the products of customers come in, these go into the oven (1000 degrees) and then it is very quickly cooled (products are hardened). Then they can be sent back to the customer.
As a production employee in the assembly department your main tasks consist of:
- Cleaning the incoming products;
- Assembling the new machine parts;
- Soldering the products;
- Checking the parts.
Your tasks mainly consist of light (de)assembly work on these machine parts. You can think of loosening and tightening screws, applying solder and preparing parts. You may also be required to assist in loading and unloading deliveries or shipments, tidying the warehouse and putting goods away.
Keep in mind that this is mainly standing work.
You have a responsible attitude and are able to work accurately. Achieving results is your goal!
- A good command of the Dutch and/or English language;
- You have a good sense of logic and you know how to detect errors quickly;
- You are available immediately (fulltime or parttime).
What we have to offer?
We offer you a varied position in the warehouse, where you work in daytime shifts and where you have the prospect of permanent employment. furthermore we offer you:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2400 to € 2900 based on 40 hours and experience (this amounts to at least € 13.84 gross per hour);
- Working hours from 07:00 – 15:30 (Monday to Friday);
- Prospect of a permanent contract with the organization;
- Travel allowance of € 0.16 per km;
- The opportunity to follow various courses and trainings through UBN;
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to grow.
Why work through UBN?
We would like to help you find a new job and will also ensure that you can do your work safely and with pleasure! If desired, we can also provide various training and courses. If a particular job stops, we will do our best to find you a new job.
As a temporary employee you are entitled to vacations and vacation pay and we also have a pension plan. Finally, we find personal contact very important and we would like to hear what you think of the work and regularly discuss with you how you are doing!
Our client is one of the largest suppliers for heat treatments around the world. Through their global network, experience and knowledge, they provide high quality, reliable and efficient heat treatment services to metal companies regardless of their size or market segment.
After reading this vacancy, can't you wait to get started? Then react quickly via the button "apply within 2 minutes", don't forget to add your resume. Of course you can also send your resume to email@example.com.
We hope to call you soon!
1315 EZ Almere