Employee Logistics at WE Fashion (24 hours)
Helaas, deze vacature is ingevuld.
Wij helpen jou natuurlijk graag aan een nieuwe baan, wat vind je van onze alternatieve vacatures?
|Salary (min.):||€ 12,54|
|Start date||Per direct|
WE Fashion sells clothing through their shops and website to customers across Europe. The sorting and packing of all the clothing happens from their distribution center which is located in Utrecht. WE Fashion is looking for hard working people who can help with this process.
While you listen to your own music or podcast you are packing orders which are sorted by the sorting machine to make sure every customer receives their package in good condition. This work is for people who like to work hard and can focus on a single task for multiple hours. When you have mastered this department WE will learn you how to operate the other departments.
- Speaking Dutch or English is a piece of cake for you;
- You are available for three days a week (more shifts are open for discussion)
- You can start early and you can get home after your shift. (shift times: 07:00-15:30 and 15.30 – 00.00)
- With your bike, car or public transport you make sure to always be on time;
- You don’t get nervous by the word ‘workload’
- You are flexible;
- You can work independently but are a nice addition to the team as well.
What we have to offer?
- €12,54 gross per hour;
- 50% extra for the hours between 22.00 and 00.00;
- 8,33% holiday expenses;
- 25 vacation days per year when you are working fulltime;
- Travel expenses starting from 10 Km;
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks.
WE fashion is an international retailer in fashion, that focusses on sale of clothing, shoes, bags, for men, woman and kids. This organisation is represented by 188 stores and approximately 2000 employees in 6 countries and has around 50 million customers each year. The logistic "heart" of the organisation, the European Distribution Centre, is located in Utrecht.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Send us your resume through email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want a faster response or do you want a tour within the company WE? contact Ayla on phonenumber: 06-51028223 or 030-2714717