Employee Returning Goods
|Aantal uren per week:||38 uur|
|Salaris (minimum):||€ ,-|
|Startdatum:||10 februari 2021|
Wat ga je doen?
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Returning Goods with a high work pace and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht. Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job. For the department Returning Goods the sense of quality and administration is key. This department handle the returnflow of goods, which have to be checked on damages and have to be returned to stock. The Employee Returning Goods will have to be a quality control position with basic order entry experience. At this department you need to be available to work from 07:00 till 15:30 (Monday till Friday).
– LBO work and think level;
– Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
– Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
– Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
– Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km);
– Available on short term;
– Flexible to work on other departments when necessary.
Keywords and skillset:
– Quality conscious;
– High working speed;
– Flexible towards overtime;
Applying for a Certificate of Conduct is part of the selection-procedure, the cost will be refunded to you.
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
– A full-time job (38 hours / week*); – Contract at WE if you function properly; – Salary of €10,40 gross per hour; – Travel expenses starting from 10km (single way); – 25 vacation days with fulltime employment; – 8% of vacation allowance; – Pension savings starting from 26 weeks. WE can be reached by public transport. If you travel by car you can make use of the free parking lot of WE. * WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p / w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed.
Waar ga je werken?
WE Fashion is een internationale retailer in mode, die zich richt op de verkoop van kleding, schoenen en tassen voor heren, dames en kinderen. De organisatie is met 188 winkels en ongeveer 2.000 medewerkers vertegenwoordigd in 6 landen en heeft ongeveer 50 miljoen bezoekers op jaarbasis. Het logistieke hart van de organisatie, het Europees distributie centrum, is gelegen in Utrecht.
WE FashionReactorweg 101
3542 AD Utrecht