Employee Returning Goods
Helaas, deze vacature is ingevuld.
Wij helpen jou natuurlijk graag aan een nieuwe baan, wat vind je van onze alternatieve vacatures?
|Aantal uren per week:||38 uur|
Over deze functie
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Returning Goods with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Returnikng Goods the sense of quality and administration is key. This department handle the returnflow of goods, which have to be checked on damages and have to be returned to stock. The Employee Returning Goods will have to be a quality control position with basic order entry experience.
At this department you need to be available to work from 07:00 till 15:30.
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- LBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km);
- Available on short term;
- Flexible to work on other departments when necessary.
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A varied and independent job in a dynamic environment;
- A full-time job * (38 hours / week);
- When you functioning proper you are a possible candidate for a contract with WE;
- Salary of € 1.595,62 gross / month for 22jr. and older (38 o.b.v. hours p / w);
* WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p/w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed.
Waar ga je werken?
WE Fashion is an international retailer in fashion, which focuses on the sale of clothing, shoes and bags for men, women and children. With 211 stores and approximately 2,300 employees, the organization is represented in 6 countries and has around 50 million visitors annually.
The logistical heart of the organization, the European Distribution Center, is located in Utrecht.
WE FashionReactorweg 101
3542 AD Utrecht