Employee Returning Goods
|Aantal uren per week:||38 uur|
|Salarisindicatie:||€ 1636 – € 1636|
|Startdatum:||21 januari 2019|
Over deze functie
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Returning Goods with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Returning Goods the sense of quality and administration is key. This department handle the returnflow of goods, which have to be checked on damages and have to be returned to stock. The Employee Returning Goods will have to be a quality control position with basic order entry experience.
At this department you need to be available to work in 2 shifts from 07:00 till 15:30 and from 15:30 till 00:00.
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- LBO work and think level
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing)
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken)
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km)
- Available on short term
- Flexible to work on other departments when necessary
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious
- High working speed
- Flexible towards overtime
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A full-time job (38 hours / week*)
- contract at WE if you function properly
- salary of €9,94 gross per hour
- evening supplement of 50% over the hours between 22:00 and 00:00
- Travel expenses starting from 10km (single way)
- 25 vacation days with fulltime employment
- Pension savings starting from 26 weeks
WE can be reached by public transport.
If you travel by car you can make use of the free parking lot of WE.
* WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p / w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed.
Waar ga je werken?
WE Fashion is an international retailer in fashion, which focuses on the sale of clothing, shoes and bags for men, women and children. With 211 stores and approximately 2,300 employees, the organization is represented in 6 countries and has around 50 million visitors annually.
The logistical heart of the organization, the European Distribution Center, is located in Utrecht.
WE FashionReactorweg 101
3542 AD Utrecht