|Aantal uren per week:||38 uur|
Over deze functie
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for several Employee Sorter with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Sorter working smart (multitasking) and efficient is very important. This department is reponsible for dividing the goods for all the WE-stores and E-comm customers by using an automatic sorter. Next to this department the EDC has departments that focus on the process of incoming goods, replenishment, expedition, packing and return of goods.
At all the departments, you need to be available to work in two shifts: 07:00 – 15:30 and 15:30 – 00:00.
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- MBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht.
- Available on short term.
- Available to work in 2 shifts (07:00 – 15:30 and 15:30 – 00:00)
Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A full-time job (38 hours / week*)
- contract at WE if you function properly
- salary of €9,94 gross per hour
- evening supplement of 50% over the hours between 22:00 and 00:00
- Travel expenses starting from 10km (single way)
- 25 vacation days with fulltime employment
- Pension savings starting from 26 weeks
WE can be reached by public transport.
If you travel by car you can make use of the free parking lot of WE.
* WE strives to deploy temporary workers 38 hours p / w. In the off seasonal period, it may occur that these hours cannot be guaranteed.
Waar ga je werken?
WE Fashion is an international retailer in fashion, which focuses on the sale of clothing, shoes and bags for men, women and children. With 211 stores and approximately 2,300 employees, the organization is represented in 6 countries and has around 50 million visitors annually.
The logistical heart of the organization, the European Distribution Center, is located in Utrecht.
WE FashionReactorweg 101
3542 AD Utrecht