|Salary (min.):||€ 11,57|
|Start date||Per direct|
Are you looking for a job in an international logistics company? And do you like hard working? Stop searching!
We are looking for warehouse employees who enjoy working all-round. Both driving a forklift and checking the cargo are part of the job. Don't have a forklift certificate yet? No problem, we will train you!
What are you going to do?
You will be busy at all times with different tasks and you will not be standing still. You carry out assignments accurately and you are responsible for:
– Building and breaking down aircraft plates and filling aircraft containers
– Checking incoming and outgoing shipments
– Working according to safety and efficiency guidelines and sometimes with hazardous substances
Who are you?
– You are flexible, you can work morning, evening and night shifts and you are also available during the weekend
o Morning 06:00-14:30
o Afternoon 14:30-23:00
o Night 22:00-06:30
– You are available full time
– Physically strong, you are able to perform heavy work (such as lifting / moving)
– You speak Dutch and/or English
– You are motivated to work
– You are accurate
– You can work independently and in a team
– In possision of a forklift certificate
– Experience in logistics is a plus
– You are willing to apply for a VOG and to do a screening
What we have to offer?
What do we offer you?
– A dynamic and cordial team, where hard work is number one, but where a joke every now and then is certainly appreciated
– Surcharges in the evening and night hours and on weekends
o Monday to Friday: 18:00 – 23:59 surcharge of 25%
o Monday to Friday: 00:00 – 05:59 surcharge of 35%
o Saturday: 00:00 – 23:59 surcharge of 50%
o Sundays and national holidays: 00:00 – 23:59 surcharge of 100%
– Full-time work with a varying schedule
– Forklift courses and more!
– A hourly wage of €11.57 gross and travel allowance
– A job for a longer period of time with a view to a permanent contract
Where will you be working?
It is a logistics service provider operating all over the world. Worldwide they have 2100 locations and 77,000 employees in total.
International shipments from various customers arrive daily at the Fokker Park. This often concerns air freight. Together with a dynamic and friendly team, you handle the import and export every day.
If you have been working for longer and have proven yourself, it is possible that you qualify for a permanent contract.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com or call 020-3058835 and make an appointment for an intake with us.
MIMBoeing Avenue 215
1119 PD Schiphol-Rijk