Logistics employee at WE Fashion (38 hours)
|Salary (min.):||€ 10.4,-|
|Start date:||25 januari 2021|
As a logistics employee at WE Fashion you will become part of the process to distribute clothing to all 190 shops and online customers across Europe. This process consists of different departments such as order picking, replenishment , packing and processing returned items. We are looking for someone who is (or wants to become) an all-rounder within this proces. This means you will start with packing orders for online customers and learn how to work the other departments as well.
Each day has a day shift and an evening shift. It is important that you are available for both shifts. One week you will work the evening shifts and the next week you will be working on the day shifts
- Speaking Dutch or English is a piece of cake for you;
- You live in the region of Utrecht (city).
- You are available on weekdays
- Starting early or getting home late is no issue for you. (shift times are 7.00- 15.30 & 15.30 – 00.00)
- With your bike, car or public transport you make sure to always be on time;
- You don’t get hot or cold from the word ‘workload’
- You are flexible;
- You can work independently but are also a nice addition to the team.
What we have to offer?
- €10,40 gross per hour;
- 50% extra for the hours between 22.00 and 00.00;
- 8% holiday expenses;
- 25 vacation days per year if you are working fulltime;
- Travelexpenses from 10 Km;
- Pension accrual after 26 weeks.
You are going to work at WE Fashion, one of the most famous Dutch fashion brands. WE Fashion has over 190 stores and 2500 employees in five European countries. They work through an 'inhouse' concept which means the designing of the items, marketing and other business related activities happen from their main office in Utrecht which is connected to the distribution center.
WE FashionReactorweg 101
3542 AD Utrecht