|Salary (min.):||€ 1800|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2000|
|Start date||Per direct|
Do you have experience in logistics and do you know what order picking means? Then I hope to speak to you soon! We are looking for you to join our team in Zaandam and bring your logistics experience with you. You will work as an order picker and work with goods that consist of sports equipment and home accessories. Which has to be delivered to the customer on time and we need your help with that!
This involves collecting and packing the small products. So you don't have to worry about lifting heavy weights or a half house decor. It is important that you can work precisely and accurately because it is your job to ensure that every customer receives the correct order. You are therefore indispensable and have an important role in our warehouse! What exactly are you going to do? Sticker work, counting products, packing products and preparing them for shipment, and deregistering orders in the system. Enough to do I would say!
Besides the fact that you must be able to work accurately and precisely, there are a number of qualities that our client would like to see reflected in the perfect candidate.
We are happy to have a conversation with you if, you meet the following requirements:
- You will be working with computers a lot, so it is important that you know how to use them also you have a good eye for detail;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Finally, they are mainly looking for energetic people, everyone makes the best of it every day and is there with 100% commitment. They want to see that in you too!
What we have to offer?
Are you enthusiastic? Then you can expect the following from us:
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00;
- Salary from 11,50 EUR gross per hour (depending your experiences);
- Travel allowance;
- Development opportunities; UBN offers various courses if you need/ interested in them.
The bus stop is just around the corner so you don't have to worry about the journey there if you travel by public transport. From Purmerend, Zaandam or Zaandijk you can be chatting with your colleagues with a cup of coffee in about 30 minutes!
Where our client started as a small company (8 people), they now consist of a team of about 40 people and a storage space of 20,000 m2. So you can say that they are growing a lot! They already have quite a few large customers at the moment and if all goes well, another big customer is on the way. They focus on both B2B and B2C. If a company wants to increase its storage, this is the company they should work with!
We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Does this vacancy not completely match your profile and wishes? Register now for our job alert! We would like to keep you informed of future vacancies that match your profile and wishes.
AmsterdamVan Woustraat 84
1073 LP Amsterdam