|Salary (min.):||€ 1900|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2100|
|Start date||Per direct|
To expand our enthusiastic logistics team, we are looking for new colleagues in the warehouse! The store, as the customers see, is also the warehouse that will become your new workplace. You will work in an international catering wholesaler. Here you will not only find catering supplies, but also culinary inspiration and knowledge under one roof. As an order picker, you mainly work in the evening and at night from 21:00 pm to 03:00 am, outside opening hours in order to be able to continue working without being "disturbed" by the customers.
It is physical work as you walk a lot, about 11 km per shift! So you could stop your gym as you are now turning your work into your sport! These are your responsibilities as an order picker:
- You collect the orders from our customers;
- You work independently;
- You are responsible for collecting the orders correctly and on time;
- You check the goods for best before date and damage;
- You mainly work in the evenings/nights.
Do you already see yourself working with us? Then call us immediately on 020-3058830!
For the position as orderpicker, we ask the following requirements:
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are flexible and can work different times, but for now mainly from 21:00-03:00;
- You have your own transport, because of your working hours it is not possible to use public transport;
- Physically strong, you walk almost 11 km per shift;
- An advantage, you have gained experience as an order picker;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and a positive attitude.
What we have to offer?
We think it is important that you can develop yourself and we therefore offer so-called 'Talent Traject' and there are opportunities to grow! In the team in Amsterdam you are part of a pleasant and enthusiastic team. Together we ensure that all products are in the right place at the right time. No day is the same and working together is very important. Furthermore, we offer:
- Salary between 11 EUR and 12 EUR per hour;
- If necessary and desired, you can work more during the holidays;
- The opportunity to grow;
- An extra allowance for working at night.
Our client is more than an international catering wholesaler. With them you will not only find all your catering supplies, but also culinary inspiration and knowledge under one roof. It is a place where craft and gastronomy come together. With its own central and decentralized distribution centers it manages the entire logistics chain in-house. In order to ensure that the entire logistics process runs smoothly, many employees are involved, from order pickers to drivers and from employee order intake department to logistics planners. Together they ensure that customers and branches receive the correct order at the agreed time.
- We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Do you see yourself getting started with us? Then respond immediately by pressing the application button! Send us your resume and we will call you as soon as possible to start a conversation with you.
During the conversation we will discuss your work experience and your wishes for a new challenge or position. In addition, we provide some additional information about the activities and the company. Do we still see a match and are you also enthusiastic? Then we immediately introduce you to the company! For substantive questions, please contact us between 08:30 – 17:30h on 020-3058830 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Does this vacancy not completely match your profile and wishes? Register now for our job alert! We would like to keep you informed of future vacancies that match your profile and wishes.
AmsterdamVan Woustraat 84
1073 LP Amsterdam