Production Employee in three shifts!
|Location:||groenewoudsedijk 1, Utrecht|
|Salary (min.):||€ 12,99|
|Salary (max.):||€ 20|
|Start date||Per direct|
Would you like to start at as a technical Production Employee at Nedal Aluminium and learn more about the process? We have the job for you!
Nedal is looking for production employees for the packaging department. Experience Is not required but willing to learn and a hands-on mentality is! In this position you are actively involved in preparing aluminum profiles an light poles for shipment. This means that you have to deal with actions such as sawing, measuring, and checking. This is all based on a technical drawing. Nedal will learn you to read this technical drawing and all the other technical actions you have to learn in order to do this job. It’s a really important position within the Nedal Organization. We also give you the possibility to follow different courses in order to get you forklift certificate. This in order to move the products for shipment. You will work in three shifts but we also have an oppertunity in the two shifts!
There is also the possibility of growing from this position to, for example, an operator.
- Available as soon as possible;
- Preference for long availability, shorter is negotiable;
- Morning, afternoon and night work is no problem;
- Available to work all weekend once every four weeks;
- Good knowledge of the English language (word and writing);
- Able to perform physical work;
- Willing to learn;
- Valid forklift or reachtruck certificate;
- VCA certificate;
Be aware: we cannot process your application without a CV!
What we have to offer?
- A job at an employer with an open and social work atmosphere;
- A full-time or part-time employment contract where a future employment is possible;
- The salary start at €12,99 per hour;
- You will get an three shift addition from 16% and for two shifts 13,3%;
- + 5% ADV;
- Travel allowance based on public transport distance (from 5km);
- Possibility to follow paid courses and training;
- Deployment in accordance with a fixed schedule that brings stability and certainty to working hours.
You can also email applications to: email@example.com
Since its foundation in 1938, Nedal Aluminium has focused on producing high-quality aluminium profiles. In addition, the production of light poles and flagpoles has started to play an increasingly important role. The production of aluminium guide tubes (busbars) can also be seen as a typical Nedal speciality. Nedal Aluminium has 3 extrusion presses, allowing a wide range of aluminium profiles to be extruded. Profile weights up to 100 kg per meter, in various alloys and up to 30 meters in length, are possible. The 230 employees have extensive experience and knowledge of complex profiles, which are delivered worldwide to the most diverse markets.
We prefer to look for candidates with some experience in a production environment. You don't need to know the exact process yet as long as you're willing to learn. Is safety of paramount importance to you and do you want to develop yourself further? Or do you have additional questions?
Please contact us via
0657738563or apply via this website. We are looking forward to an introduction!
Nedal AluminiumGroenewoudsedijk 1
3528 BG Utrecht