|Location:||groenewoudsedijk, 1 Utrecht|
|Salary (min.):||€ 12,99|
|Salary (max.):||€ 15|
|Start date||Per direct|
Our client, Nedal Aluminium, produces aluminium profiles and is currently looking for a production employee for the packin department. A physical job within a beautiful process.
In the extrusion department, all kinds of aluminium profiles are produced by pressing aluminium through the moulds. After this proces the profiels may need some editing or sawing. When the profiles are ready for packiging, you will pack them with de client specific wishes to make them ready for transport. In time you will also get the opportunity to get you heftrucklicenses at our cost.
We also have possibilty’s if you don’t have any technical experiences but you have to be willing to learn.
It concerns a position in the three-shift shift with the following working hours:
- Morningshift from 07:00 till 15:00;
- Afternoonshift from 15:00 till 23:00;
- Nightshift from 23:00 till 07:00.
What we are looking for:
- You preferably have experience in a production environment;
- You know how to deal well with work instructions for safety;
- You are independent and responsible for keeping the department running during your shift together with a colleague;
- You would like to learn and develop yourself in this job;
- You are available in a two-shift shift.
What we have to offer?
For this job we offer:
- A challenging position as a production employee with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- An position to develop you techincal skills;
- A salary from €12.99 depending on age and experience excluding shift allowance;
- A standard shift allowance of 16%;
- 5 % ADV;
- An travel expenses scheme from 5 km one way
Since its foundation in 1938, Nedal Aluminium has focused on producing high-quality aluminium profiles. In addition, the production of light poles and flagpoles has started to play an increasingly important role. The production of aluminium guide tubes (busbars) can also be seen as a typical Nedal speciality. Nedal Aluminium has 3 extrusion presses, allowing a wide range of aluminium profiles to be extruded. Profile weights up to 100 kg per meter, in various alloys and up to 30 meters in length, are possible. The 230 employees have extensive experience and knowledge of complex profiles, which are delivered worldwide to the most diverse markets.
We prefer to look for candidates with some experience in a production environment. You don’t need to know the exact process yet as long as you’re willing to learn. Is safety of paramount importance to you and do you want to develop yourself further? Or do you have additional questions?
Please contact us via 0657738563 or apply via this website. We are looking forward to an introduction!
Nedal AluminiumGroenewoudsedijk 1
3528 BG Utrecht