Production Employee – Morningshift
|Aantal uren per week:||40 uur|
|Salaris (minimum):||€ 12,06|
|Salaris (maximum):||€ 13,45|
Wat ga je doen?
Pally Biscuits, also known as ’the biscuit factory in Nieuwegein’, produces these 10,000,000 biscuits per day, resulting in the delivery of around 3 billion biscuits per year in more than 35 countries. And to ensure that they can continue this production, we are looking for a Production Employee.
In this position I can be deployed in various departments, where you offer a supported role to the (process) operators and line people. Your work varies according to where you can offer support.
- replacing packaging film at the machine;
- emptying trays with residue;
- make sure everything is clean;
A flexible and energetic attitude is essential to perform this function well.
At Pally Biscuits they have a five-shift system where they have a morning shift, afternoon shift and night shift 7 days a week. Depending on your availability, you will be scheduled weekly.
We are especcialy looking for people who can work from 07:00 till 15:00. You can apply when your availble for 2 to 5 shifts a week.
- A good command of the Dutch language or English language;
- Good physical condition due to the physical nature of the work;
- Energetic attitude;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Service-oriented attitude;
- Wiling to learn about hygiene rules and regulations in the food industry .
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
- A flexible job with a nice employer in the food industry;
- A basic hourly wage of € 12.06 (excluding allowances that can be high depending on your service);
- From 18 years and older;
- The basic hourly wage automatically goes to €13.45 after six months of work (excl. allowances)
- Travel allowance for 10km or more;
- The opportunity to grow into the Operator position.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is a specialized bakery in the international market of biscuits. In addition to its own brand, it has developed into an established name in Private Labels. In collaboration with (inter)national clients, consisting of retailers, importers, exporters and wholesalers, new products or distinctive packaging formats are developed. Our client also produces special recipes for Unicef and the World Food Programme. The location of the client is Nieuwegein – UT
Are you available full-time or part-time and would you like to work at Pally Biscuits?
Or do you have additional questions and would you prefer to get a tour to see what the work entails?
Contact us via 061030333 and we will be happy to help you!
Pally BiscuitsGalvanibaan 12
3439 MG Nieuwegein