|Salary (min.):||€ 2186,69|
|Start date||Per direct|
Always wanted to know how your leather shoes are made? Read on and before you know it, you'll be part of the process.
For our client in Apeldoorn we are looking for production employees. Our client is engaged in processing the skins of calves. These hides are then supplied to luxury brands that make shoes, bags, belts and the like. As a production employee you feel responsible for the quality of the hides. You can be deployed in various places in production. Our client is looking for people who want to work here for a longer period of time and who would like to grow.
You will work in the day shift, and if you function well, you will transfer to shifts. Day shifts are from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The morning shift is from 6 AM to 2:15 PM and the evening shift is from 2:15 PM to 10:30 PM.
- You can work well together and create a good atmosphere;
- You master the Dutch, English or German language;
- It is an advantage if you have already gained experience in production!
What we have to offer?
- A good salary of €2,186.69 gross per month, including shift allowance when you work in shifts;
- The possibility to follow (internal) training;
- A hot meal when you work the late shift;
- A safe working environment;
- With good performance there is a chance of takeover.
Our client is part of a large family business that produces veal and beef. Our client processes the calfskins so that they can be delivered to the customers. Respect for people, animals, safety and hygiene is of paramount importance!
Interested in the position? Then respond quickly before the vacancy is filled! Do you have questions? Then you can always app to 06-12162217 or call 055-3032258.
7311 AH Apeldoorn