|Salary (min.):||€ 1900|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2100|
|Start date||05 december 2022|
Will you become one of our new colleagues? Are you looking for a part time job in Duivendrecht and you like to work quickly and with your hands? PERFECT, then we' re looking for you!
As a member of the production staff you will ensure that the production keeps running. This is done by packing the fruit baskets in foil, picking them up (up till 16 kg) and placing them in the right cart. It is important that you maintain the pace so the production will not come to a standstill. In combination with this you take care of the folowing:
- You make sure that your collegues who are checking the fruit have stock on the control desk;
- You have an overview of when you should be where, and what pallet you have to put where;
- The work speed is high, so your working speed is never in short supply!
In short, you will be involved in an important part of the production process in order to ensure that customers are happy with their fruit orders!
Apart from being able to work standing up and quickly, we also require that you have a bit of strength. You probably wonder why? Because during the work hours you have to lift a lot, up to 16 kg.
It' s important that you are:
- You are available on Thursday till Sunday, for + / – 24 hrs per week;
- Have a good knowledge of the Dutch or English language;
- You are capable of carrying boxes of +/- 16kg.
What we have to offer?
You will join a young and fun team and you will work in a very healthy environment surrounded by all kinds of fruits!
We also offer the following:
- Free and unlimited fruit;
- The gross salary is € 10,14 per hour ( without additional fees );
- A 120% additional fee on Saturday's and Sundays;
- Fine work hours: From Thursdays to Sundays starting at 09:00;
- Travel allowance with a maximum of 7,60 EUR per work day.
You are going to be working at one of the biggest fruit suppliers for businesses in the Benelux. As a specialist in fruit, they provide more than 2000 companies with their healthy daily dose of vitamin. The fruit is always fresh, locally grown and seasonally available and with everything they do they pay attention to sustainability. Additionally, they are dedicated to a variety of community projects including Ripple Africa, Emma at Work and the Food Bank.
- We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Do you see yourself getting started with us? Then respond immediately by pressing the application button! Send us your resume and we will call you as soon as possible to start a conversation with you.
During the conversation we will discuss your work experience and your wishes for a new challenge or position. In addition, we provide some additional information about the activities and the company. Do we still see a match and are you also enthusiastic? Then we immediately introduce you to the company! For substantive questions, please contact us between 08:30 – 17:30h on 020-3058830 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Does this vacancy not completely match your profile and wishes? Register now for our job alert! We would like to keep you informed of future vacancies that match your profile and wishes.
AmsterdamVan Woustraat 84
1073 LP Amsterdam