|Salary (min.):||€ 1500|
|Salary (max.):||€ 1800|
|Start date||Per direct|
Do you already have plan(t)s on the Tuesday? If you don't, then we are looking for you! Would you like to work with plants and are you looking for a part-time job? Then read on:
For a company in Aalsmeer we are looking for a part-time production employee. You are responsible for the following:
- You collect the ordered plants on the carts;
- You ensure that the incoming goods are processed;
- You ensure that all carts are prepared for safe transport.
Because every order must be flawless, it's very important that you work in a structured manner. Further:
- Master of the Dutch and/or English language
- Own transportation, not easy to get there by public transport.
What we have to offer?
Are you enthusiastic? Then you can expect the following from us:
- Parttime job for on the Tuesday and for more busy time also on the Thursday and Fridays: this will be in different shifts between 08:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m;
- Salary of 11,16 EUR gross per hour;
- Travel allowance, 0,21 EUR per km;
- Development opportunities; UBN offers various courses if you need it.
We are part of Dutch Flower Group, a unique family of more than 25 specialized trade companies in the flower and plant sector who together provide the entire horticultural supply chain. Each company has their own specialization and client focus and is independently managed. Dutch Flower Group strives to have specialized companies in every segment of the horticultural supply chain that excel in what they do. This is the base of a successful business.
We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Does this vacancy not completely matchyour profile and wishes? Register now for our job alert! We would like to keep you informed of future vacancies that match your profile and wishes.
AmsterdamVan Woustraat 84
1073 LP Amsterdam