|Salary (min.):||€ 2100|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2350|
|Start date||Per direct|
For our client, located in Nieuw-Vennep, we are looking for a Repair Technician. In the position of Repair Technician you are responsible for performing handling, repairs, and maintenance of Unit Load Device (containers for aircrafts) in accordance with current instructions and procedures. You will take active part in the preventative maintenance work as well as to ensure part 145 regulation is followed.
Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Perform the repair functions and ascertain that all repair station work is performed in compliance to established workmanship standards, and applicable specifications Assuring Safety of employees and safe workplace;
- Provide continuity of repair sequence and assure completion of such when personnel assignment changes occur;
- Ensure proper identification of all articles, equipment, and materials;
- Register properly the spare parts used to perform any repair;
- Properly fill and register the work performed on each article, describing the labour type and the parts used in a current work order;
- Ensure all practices, standards, and techniques approved by the repair station are performed in accordance with approved technical data and procedures specified in valid Repair manuals;
- Being part of improvement structure based on LEAN principles.
In order to be selected for this job, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a secondary-vocational-education (mbo), preferable specialized in Aeronautical mechanical/technical in Aeronautical;
- You are clear in your communication, have a hands-on menatality and you are responsible;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a warehouse environment or with an airline;
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with unit load devices;
- You have relevant experience in aeronautical maintenance environment;
- Good knowledge of EASA part 145 regulations including Airworthiness Directives;
- Ability to read and understand Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), Technical Bulletins (TB);
- You master English in your speaking and writing, Dutch is a plus;
- You can work on a computer with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
What we have to offer?
We offer you a fulltime job within an international growing and profitable environment. You will have a passionate team around you with high working spirit. The salary will be between 2.100 EUR – 2.350 EUR gross a month, depending on your age and experience. There are travel expenses available depending on how far you live from the company, with a maximum of 125 EUR a month. You will work in day shifts, occasionally you will work overtime and in the weekend.
Our customer has been the global market leader in temperature controlled containers for more than 30 years, mainly for the transportation of pharmaceutical products that are temperature sensitive and that require an adaptable climate during transport. Together with the entire team, they ensure that the customer is always the number one priority and that their logistical wishes are fulfilled. They also ensure that the containers are available at all times and that they are reliable.
Do you see yourself getting started with us? Respond immediately by pressing the application button! When you apply for a job with us, we will review your resume and motivation. If we do see a match with the client, we would like to invite you for an introduction interview. This conversation will be at our location on the van Woustraat in Amsterdam or via a WhatsApp video call.
During this conversation we will discuss your work experience and wishes for a new challenge. In addition, we provide some additional information about the activities and the company. Do we still see a match and are you also still enthusiastic? Then we immediately introduce you to the client.
If the client is also enthusiastic, you will be invited you for a personal interview. Are you both as excited as we are afterwards? Then we would like to see you again at our location to arrange the paperwork and wishing you all the best with your new job!
For any further questions you may always reach us at 020-3058830 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmsterdamVan Woustraat 84
1073 LP Amsterdam