|Salary (min.):||€ 939,60|
|Salary (max.):||€ 1800,90|
|Start date||Per direct|
Are you a student and do you want to earn some good money during the weekends? Then continue reading!
For Sylvaphane, a growing packing company, located at Feithsweg 14 in Tolbert, we are looking for students who want to help with the production during the weekend. At Sylvaphane, foil and packaging products, like plastic bags are being produced which will be used in the food industry.
You are going to work in a completely new team of consisting of fellow students. You will work for three consecutive weekends and then you will have a weekend off. As a reward for your hard work, you will receive a good weekly salary. Before you can start to work the weekends, you will need to be trained which takes place in the summer. You will be trained during the week in three shifts. The working hours for these three shifts are: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM / 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
During the training period, you will learn all the basics. After that you will be responsible for the delivered products. You will also be responsible for setting up the machine and then test the quality of the products. For example, if the settings of a machine are wrong, you will be able to resolve the issue. You will also be able to resolve minor malfunctions and it is important that you can work individually and in a team.
Once you are sufficiently trained, you can start working the weekends after the summer (so when your new academic year starts). The working hours are every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
Sylvaphane is easy to reach by public transportation.
For the training period the gross hourly wage is the following:
18 years € 7,68
19 years € 10,25
20 years € 12,80
21 years and above € 14,70
After the training period, the gross salary per weekend is as follows:
18 years € 220,80
19 years € 294,63
20 years € 368,12
21 Years and above € 422,63
Please note that we will pay you on a weekly basis. So if you work during the weekends, you will receive your salary the following week on Tuesday.
Are you interested? Then apply on this page with your CV and we will contact you.
- You are available on the weekends
- You have an affinity for technology;
- You have an high punctuality;
- You are able to work neatly;
- You are eager to learn and you work accurately;
- You think in solutions and you are open for criticism;
- You can work individually and in a team.
What we have to offer?
- Gross salary of € 220,80 to € 422,63 per worked weekend depending on your age;
- 8,33% holiday pay;
- Working on Saturday and Sunday;
- Working from 09:00 AM – 9:00 PM;
- Reachable with public transport;
- Weekly payment;
- There is room to have a say on the process;
- Travel expenses compensation.
This company is fully specialized in making and supplying foils for the packaging of food. Think of packaging for candy, cookies, vegetables, fruit, bread, cheese, meat and animal food.
- Intake interview + a tour at Sylvaphane;
- Meeting the shift manager and your colleagues;
- Starting within a week at this great company.
9711 CS Groningen