|Salary (min.):||€ 1900|
|Salary (max.):||€ 2400|
|Start date||Per direct|
Do you want to work in a large warehouse where products are distributed from all over Europe? Within this company located in Waardenburg you can work as an warehouse employee!
What will your tasks look like for you within this company as a warehouse employee working in the outbound?
First of all, you get a good introduction process before you start working independently. They explain how they work, what the rules are, what they do exactly and of course you will meet with your new colleagues.
When you are fully trained, you will be scheduled independently and start working at the outbound department. What will your tasks be?
– Operating the machines and making sure that everything goes smoothly;
– Verify and double checking if the orders match the invoice;
– Preparing the orders for shipment.
It concerns a full-time working week from Monday to Friday in shifts from 10:30 – 19:00 and 11:30 – 20:00. In addition, you have the choice to work in the weekends for a surcharge of 200%.
You work accurately and focused, and you don't you mind working overtime every now and then for a good allowance. What else do we ask from you?
– Having the basic computer skills;
– Requesting one statement of good conduct (VOG) is part of the procedure;
– You speak the English language;
– You are available full-time and you can work flexible in shifts;
– You have your own transport (because it is hard to reach by public transport).
The most important thing for the company is that you work with a smile on your face, always stay positive. That's what the team is made of!
What we have to offer?
In this company there is always space for you to grow. Do you think you can handle your current tasks and want more? Just say so! What else can you expect?
– Salary between € 11.00 and € 14.00 per hour based on your experience;
– Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometer;
– Chance to work for the long term and a contract with the client.
Our client provides logistics services to customers all over the world. Receipt, storage, stock management, value addition and customs services to transport and (parcel) distribution of products. Think, for example, of various products, from solar panels to electronics, from large drills to the smallest spare parts.
Does this sounds exiting for you and would you like to start directly as an outbound warehouse employee? Then is this your chance. Do not hesitate and apply straight away!
If you have any questions please contact me on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0613681479
3572 BB Utrecht