|Salary (min.):||€ 12,08|
|Start date:||Per direct|
How would you like to start as a full-time warehouse employee and grow into a forklift driver? You get this chance at the nicest warehouse in Utrecht! The company focuses on the supply of various building materials. A good working atmosphere with colleagues is central here.
As a warehouse employee you pick, scan and label orders. You do this using a scanner that is linked to the WMS. This includes picking hardwood, softwood, drywall, doors and mouldings, wooden beams and much more. You take the orders that are ready to ship to the expedition in your own shuttle car before departure.
Also associated activities are:
- performing audit procedures;
- supporting actions for the forklift drivers;
- keeping the warehouse clean.
- hard work is rewarded, show that you want to learn further and are motivated and get your forklift certificate at the expense of UBN!
You will work in a team that rotates with alternating shifts, which means alternately a morning or evening shift. The morning shift is from 06:00 to 15:00, the evening shift from 14:45 to 23:45. You will be rewarded for your work with a gross salary of €12.08 per hour. An evening surcharge of 135% is added to this in the evening after 21:00!
Important stuff you need to know about:
- Available immidetialy and for longer term;
- Speaking the dutch or english language;
- Experience is nice but not necessary.
What we have to offer?
Your reward is as followed:
- Salary of €12,08 bruto per hour;
- Working in shifts from 06:00 till 15:00 and from 14:45 till 23:45 o'clock;
- travel expences from 10 km for a single trip;
The company is an informal and ambitious family business that focuses on supplying various building materials to builders and other professional processors in the Netherlands.
Are you looking forward to start at this company? Do not hesitate and reply immediatly!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 06-136814791 for questions.
I am looking forward to meet you!